Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday -- a week at Hospice

A week ago this afternoon we brought dad to Hospice.

Sunday -- Father's day -- was the last time I was able to have a conversation with him., and that was just before lunch time.

Dad is still hanging on. He finally seems more restful and peaceful. I guess they have got his medicines right. His anxiety seems less and less. But it is still hard to sit here and watch him. I come and stay the biggest part of the day, wish I could stay more but the stress is just too much for me. I hope dad understands.

Keep up those prayers. Thanks.

Kathy

1 comment:

Julia A Dees said...

He is aware of your presence and your love. Don't fret aboit that. It only adds to your stress and for no reason. Thanks for this blog and don't worry about answering the last email. You have enough on you. Love and prayers - Julia